the green kids shop - preloved fashion for 0m - 13yrs
we look forward to seeing you!
Welcome to Mini Eden, a children’s clothing and gift shop in Kirkby Stephen with a difference, we are plastic free (apart from the Lego!) and ALL stock is either preloved, end-of-line, recycled, handmade, Made in Cumbria or fairtrade.
Even the afore-mentioned Lego is preloved and available to buy as ‘pick n mix’!
Browse our handpicked and evolving range of gorgeous preloved clothes, from quality brands such as Converse, Emile & Rose, Fat Face, Gap, H&M, JoJo Maman Bébé, La Redoute, Mini Boden, Monsoon, Next, Petit Bateau, Ralph Lauren, The White Company in addition to vintage and fancy dress items. We also stock everyday essentials such as socks and Back to School basics, as well as a delightful range of handmade and/or fairtrade gifts and cards, and a good selection of preloved books and toys.
Mini Eden is most definitely ‘little people’ friendly – there are plenty of toys for the smaller visitors to play with, we also have baby change facilities which you are welcome to use whether you are shopping or not! You are also very welcome to feed your baby here.
Here at Mini Eden we want both the parents and little people to feel welcome and catered for – there are no steps to navigate, and plenty of room inside the shop for prams and buggies. We are proud to offer…
• Inspired by Danish Hygge, the Mini Eden Coffee Cafe sells delicious artisan Carvetii coffee (locally sourced from Keswick), hot chocolate, milkshakes, delicious snacks and organic teas, dairy free options available. Cakes and bakes supplied by Taste of Eden in Appleby and More the Artisan Bakery in Staveley
• Baby change + breast/bottle feeding welcome
• Child friendly fitting Room
• Play Area (for supervised play)
• Plastic Free products + wrapping